FLB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nodiatis clan forum for FLB. FLB= friends, lovers, and bithces

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Mithra Tail of a Tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silfia

Silfia

A Mithra Tail of a Tale  Empty
PostSubject: A Mithra Tail of a Tale    A Mithra Tail of a Tale  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Act 1
Mithra Tail of a Tale
        そつこ の おとり 美由紀
~Silfia~

The Airship docks at the ports of Bastok, Silfia a well-traveled Adventurer of the Crimson Tear Faction come to Aid the Strugling Land of Vanadeil. Upon arrival the Bastok Musketeers were already standing to greet me, however what I did not expect to happen was, The moment after I left the boat everyone drew there weapons. Caught completely off guard I surrender rather than fighting for there would not be a good outcome. Now after arriving on this new land I find myself completely unarmed and imprisoned in the stone walls of this nation.
Months went by not once did I see the daylight or hear of how the war was going. At this point I feared the human’s reckless actions would aid the beastmen more so than help the allegiance. My skills slowly diminishing and my weapons all so far away things all seemed so hopeless for my escape. The days continue to burn away as slowly as ever.
The sound of Steel and Screams of the panicked public could be heard outside of my cell. My ears perked, I hear the sounds of footsteps. I prepare myself for what may turn to combat hoping my Martel skills would be enough to save me from what was coming. To my surprise as the sound drew closer I saw what looked to be one of the enslaved Galka. He looked at me with what looked at me with a crazy look in his eyes. “The Tale keeper has returned” he whispered. He unlocked my cage and ran onto the other cages.
Not wasting anytime I made my way to the exit. What I saw when I made my escape left me stunned. Houses were lite ablaze and no sign of the enemy instead all of the slaves that the humans had “Acquired” were fighting back. Thinking back on the greeting I was given I almost felt like they deserved this, alas it was imposable for the Galka to win this fight. Even though my treatment had been harsh I couldn’t see the locals that hadn’t been involved suffer I made my way to the burning buildings.
Screams of what sounded like a child could be heard. Looking around I saw nobody from the iron musketeers around so I sprang to action. Fumbling with my wording I utter the words to cast a simple water spell dousing the already blazing door. Not wasting any time I kick the door threw, and scan threw the smoke and fire I don’t see anyone but the child’s voice seems to be farther in the inferno. Taking a few steps farther I see what seems to be a huge shadow. At first I just thought it was a Galka but why would it be here? Looking at him my mind began to pound and my body began to ache his body was distorted and a purple and black aura seemed to surround him. Then he turned to me and his eyes were blood red as he reached out towards me. Without even thinking I threw a kick that landed directly into his skull my attack didn’t even stun the hulking monster rather I felt my body grow heavy after my attack. My only thoughts were to flee but then I could hear the child’s crying again. I began to panic unsure what to do and the blaze of the house began to rise so time was something I didn’t have. In my moment of inaction the monster Galka attacks trying to claw and bite forcing me to back towards the fire stumbling on some of the alit furniture. Now on the ground I grab ahold of one of the wooden objects set ablaze thrusting it towards my enemy as the fire makes contact it was as if he disappeared in a form of smoke. Now that I wasn’t under assault it hits me how much the fire has spread around me the house only moments on the verge of collapse. Perking my ears I can no longer hear the crying was it all in my mind? Until I look up and see a child human passed out in the side of this room. Quickly I grab the little one and dash out of the house only moments before the entire building falls to the ground. Not aware of how exhausting these few moments have been I collapse to the ground with a few nasty burns to add to my collection of scars.
Back to top Go down
Kcir1

Kcir1

A Mithra Tail of a Tale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mithra Tail of a Tale    A Mithra Tail of a Tale  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Can't wait to hear what happens next !!! :0)
Back to top Go down

A Mithra Tail of a Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FLB :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: